Ling Bundgaard is a global business expert. She had a successful career as an executive at Intel Corporation for thirty-one years, during which she managed the star-up of their first manufacturing plant in Shanghai, China. She also managed several large, cross-cultural projects in other countries, including the Philippines and Denmark. She resides in Phoenix, Arizona.
You are a hard worker. You have excellent opportunities. You are surrounded by good people. Yet you don't feel successful. Successes that are within grasp still slip away. How can you make success happen—and not by chance? How can you lead more effectively and get results? How can your team become a winning team?
This book will teach you:
- The core philosophy of becoming successful
- How going beyond win-win can improve collaboration
- How to set goals, build credibility, and create success
- How to plan for success
- What you must do to achieve flawless execution
This book will take you on a journey from a project leader's viewpoint. You will discover new insights, priorities and solutions to common challenges. Armed with the knowledge in this book and the new perspective as a project leader with the corresponding responsibility, you will find new courage to take charge, to delegate and to get the job done.
This book will show you:
- The true meaning of meeting contractual obligations, creating value and getting final acceptance
- Why you must "Do what you say and say what you do"
- How you can create routine meetings with the key stakeholders
- How you can create incremental success
- How you can assert authority
- Why you must empower your clients
- What you can do to carry out your leadership role
Your big promotion came through. Your larger staff is looking to you for leadership and guidance. Your boss expects miracles from you. You must generate results immediately. You have new terms with your old colleagues. You can't be the same buddies anymore. Now what? How will you seize the moment? What are the keys to building a winning team? How would you take charge and consolidate your authority?
This book will help you advance your career and improve your efficiency by providing fresh insight on these crucial topics:
- Why it is important to be yourself after a promotion
- How you will manage and be managed by your boss
- What you can expect from your peers and subordinates
- Why must you "Do something and do it fast"
- How you can consolidate your authority in the first thirty days
- What you are to do when things go wrong
- How you can build authority and partnership through meetings