Finfrock, Robert D.
Robert D. Finfrock
Robert D. Finfrock is the owner and president of Finfrock Design-Manufacture-Construct, Inc. After working with Dr. Plantes, he reinvented his company to break out of the construction industry’s intensely competitive price-based bidding, resulting in dramatically increased revenue and profit margins.
Commoditization is the gravitational force pulling competing products and services down to the same level, until price determines which company wins and loses customers. Beyond Price will teach readers how to innovate their business models to escape the gravity of commoditization and price-driven competition.
Business leaders will find immediate value in this systematic guide to transforming a company from one-of-many to one-of-a-kind, a company whose offerings competitors will find hard to copy and customers will feel excited to discover. A strategically differentiated business model, executed effectively, will create
- Customers willing to pay a premium for a product
- Long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
- A collaborative environment focused on shared goals of where and how to win business
- Faster decisions about how and when to pursue opportunities
- Better resource leveraging through clear direction and focus
- A well-defined roadmap to building a thriving business
identifies and integrates all the areas of change, beyond strategy, leaders must address to break out of and stay out of commodity competition.