Naysayers, personal tragedies, major setbacks, procrastination, vague goals, and a multitude of other obstacles keep us from staying on the right path in our personal and professional pursuits. These “sharks”—highly adaptable and hard to combat—strike when we least expect them, nibbling away at our energy and focus.
From his own hard-earned life lessons, author J. H. Hyun, a twenty-year veteran of Fortune 500 companies, reveals the opportunities for personal growth that can emerge when we learn to swim with the tide and eventually outswim these relentless predators.
Readers will learn how to
- Assess their current situation
- Set clear and specific goals
- Develop unbreakable focus and motivation
- Take ownership and control of their future
- Achieve life goals and dreams in the midst of and without succumbing to their “sharks”
There will always be sharks in our lives to throw us off course. Now we can learn how to outswim them and reach our full life potential.