With innovative techniques derived from proven corporate performance tools, SuccessMapping, Second Edition,
will help everyone, from students to CEOs, plan for lasting and meaningful success. Filled with inspiring anecdotes and focused on actual achievement, SuccessMapping
cuts through doubt and confusion with simple yet rigorous actions. SuccessMapping
describes how to identify the eight success blockers that are keeping you from achieving all you can. As you head toward a career or life goal, your Success Map engages you with motivational exercises and checkpoints to mark your progress.
As you develop your Success Map, you will learn how to:
- Focus energies on what matters most
- Seize goal-relevant opportunities
- Leverage your personal strengths
- Transform stumbling blocks into stepping stones
- Ask and get the support you need
- Make wise decisions and take actions with no regret
- Manage change to prevent self-sabotage
- Measure, track, and celebrate your success
SuccessMapping ensures that you take the necessary steps to create your own life strategy and follow it through to success. No more excuses. Believe in yourself and get started. SuccessMapping will guide you, step-by-step!