Greenleaf Book Group is looking for a bright, business-minded candidate for our Assistant Consultant role to help support our sales team. We want a detail-oriented fast learner, who can help review book submissions, process contracts, handle research and various administrative tasks for the consulting team.
The ideal candidate is driven, has a great attitude, and takes immense pride in his/her work. We want someone who can thrive and take the initiative in a fast-paced environment, juggle several things at once, and pull it all off flawlessly with a smile. If this is you, let us know!
- Entering all submissions in our database
- Answering queries and communicating with authors by e-mail and phone
- Reading, evaluating and analyzing submissions for market viability
- Processing contracts and checks flawlessly
- Data entry and research projects as needed
- Writing for the company blog and/or social media
- General administrative support to the consulting team
- One to two years experience supporting a sales, marketing or operations team, or experience in client/project management or related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to evaluate projects and offer insightful feedback
- Superior attention to detail and organizational savvy
- Polished, professional communication skills both written and oral
- Computer proficiency including Internet, MS Office, and ability to learn new software as needed
Please send your resume and cover letter (Word or PDF file) to Jessica Marpe at jessica@greenleafbookgroup dot com, subject line: Consulting Assistant Applicant. No phone calls, follow-up emails, or visits please.
About Greenleaf Book Group
Greenleaf Book Group is an Austin-based book publisher and distributor specializing in the development of independent authors and the growth of small presses. Our company has been named to Inc. magazine’s list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in America, and the Fast 50, Austin Business Journal’s list of fastest-growing companies in Austin.
Greenleaf believes in supporting, developing, and promoting ideas - regardless of their final format. With a full suite of services supporting the development of an author’s dedicated audience (or “platform”), we place a heavy emphasis on serving as a creative agency of sorts dedicated to helping our clients take their content from manuscript form into multiple methods of delivery designed to reach different audiences.
Greenleaf Book Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Greenleaf Book Group does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, the presence of any disability, or other legally protected status.
To learn more about starting a career with Greenleaf Book Group, visit www.workatgreenleaf.com.