Submit your project for consideration. | Submissions
Greenleaf Book Group is always looking for great new books. Of course, we must be selective; our company and our clients enjoy success in large part due to Greenleaf's excellent reputation. However, we welcome all submissions and encourage first-time writers to send in their work. We accept submissions in all stages from proposals to printed books; see our submission guidelines below or our FAQ for more information. Once we receive a submission, our review team carefully evaluates every book submission and will contact you with the results.
To consider your book for Greenleaf's services, we require the following items:
- A book submission. This can come in the form of a proposal, a manuscript, an advanced reader’s copy, or a finished book. You may email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Electronic Submission." (Note that it is helpful to our review committee to see as much of the manuscript/content as possible.) If your book has already been published and you are reaching out to Greenleaf for distribution or repackaging services, please send a hard copy to the address below:
Greenleaf Book Group, LLC
PO Box 91869
Austin, TX 78709 USA
- A submission form. You can fill out our Online Submission Form or download the Submission Form PDF.
- A promotional or marketing plan
- Additional biographical information about the author (a bio is required in the submission form)
- Reviews, endorsements or advanced praise
- Sales histories or information on previous titles
We will send you an email to confirm receipt of your submission once it has begun the review process. Our review committee will evaluate your project's potential viability, and one of our consultants will contact you with the results of our review in about 4 to 6 weeks. If you have any questions about Greenleaf, our services, or our submissions procedures please refer to our submissions FAQ or our information brochure.
For additional questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 512-891-6100 or 800-932-5420 and ask to speak with a consultant.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission does not guarantee acceptance into Greenleaf Book Group LLC or any of its divisions ("Greenleaf"). In the event that you do submit any remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data, names, text, addresses, phone information or other information or materials (collectively, "Submission Materials"), you agree that all Submission Materials shall become the sole property of Greenleaf and will not be returned. Submission Materials will be used for review purposes only to determine whether your project will be accepted by Greenleaf. After Greenleaf performs its review of the Submission Materials, the Submission Materials may be destroyed or otherwise disposed of at Greenleaf's sole discretion. Greenleaf will not treat any Submission Materials as confidential or proprietary and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in other books published by Greenleaf.
Complete the Online Submission Form
Download the Submission Form
Download our Information Brochure