Outswimming the Sharks
From his own hard-earned life lessons, author J. H. Hyun, a twenty-year veteran of Fortune 500 companies, reveals the opportunities for personal growth that can emerge when we learn to swim with the tide and eventually outswim these relentless predators.
Readers will learn how to
- Assess their current situation
- Set clear and specific goals
- Develop unbreakable focus and motivation
- Take ownership and control of their future
- Achieve life goals and dreams in the midst of and without succumbing to their “sharks”