Shortcut to Prosperity
Ten differentiating behaviors that will bring you career and personal success
Just being good at what you do doesn’t cut it anymore. Today’s information fueled economy rewards a new breed of worker—those who can think differently, move faster, and attain a level of knowledge that tilts the field of play in their favor. In Shortcut to Prosperity, Mark Hopkins explains how to develop those habits—not only for career success, but also for a more fulfilling and exciting life. He’ll show you how to
• Do the soul searching required to find your passion
• Harness hardship or personal vision to engage a lifelong Prosperity Cycle that builds on one success after another
• Put in the hours with the right organizations to develop a differentiating level of competence
• Exploit your natural curiosity and expand your field of vision to spot opportunities others miss, the most important entrepreneurial habit
• Develop partners, guides, and mentors to help you along the way
However you define prosperity, Mark can help you find your field of play, develop a competitive advantage, and recruit allies.
Through stories of inspiring people—some entrepreneurs, some not—Mark reinforces the book’s message: you don’t have to be a genius or lucky to have the exact career and life you want. By sharing the habits of success and simple strategies for integrating them into your life, Mark will help you map your own shortcut to prosperity.