The Million-Dollar Race
Do you want to land your next mid- to senior-level management position? Get ready for the race of a lifetime! An outstanding resume and superior interview skills are just the beginning. You will need to set yourself apart from hundreds or even thousands of other well- qualified applicants. Social networking and web- based data mining have leveled the playing field and fundamentally changed the way companies source and hire candidates. Learn how companies use the latest technologies from a professional who has designed and implemented job candidate selection programs for dozens of organizations— from startups to elite Fortune 500 firms.
The right training and tactics will position you for success as you build your personal online presence and run your own customized job-hunting and networking campaign. Whether it’s finding a position that enhances your career or increasing your compensation package, The Million-Dollar Race prepares you to compete and win in this remarkably tough job market. You will
• Understand the new science of job selection
• Discover dream opportunities that may save you months of time in your search
• Know exactly what kind of company you want to work for
• Elevate your performance on each hurdle of the race with a few key strategies
• Prepare for the questions you’ll be asked and avoid traps that destroy interviews
• Recharge your job campaign even if you hit a slump
• Get what you deserve when you negotiate a job offer
There are many obstacles ahead, but with the right preparation and inside information, you can beat the competition. The race begins now.