The Questions and Answers on Disability Insurance Workbook
An Easy-to-Follow Guide for Making the Best Disability Insurance Decisions
Need help understanding what disability insurance is and why it’s a critical way to protect your financial future? With decades of experience in the insurance business, Tony Steuer and Maxwell Schmitz deliver a practical resource for choosing the best disability insurance policy for you, whether you currently have a policy or not. Step-by-step, they lead you through the process of making key disability insurance decisions and understanding important factors:
- What income protection do I already have?
- How much disability insurance would I qualify for?
- How might my medical and financial history affect my rates?
- What policy components or riders are important to me?
- How do I choose a trusted agent or advisor and an insurance company?
- How do I make sure that my policy continues to meet my needs?
This workbook will help you avoid unnecessary pitfalls and unpleasant surprises; make informed, confident decisions; and gain the maximum protection for your insurance dollars.