You Should Only Have to Get Rich Once
Wealth is an opportunity that rarely comes with instructions. Learn how to keep it.
The humbling reality is this: financial planning is guessing! No matter how many projections or risk-reduction measures a financial professional shows you, it’s all guessing. To avoid catastrophe, the wealthy person must approach every recommendation with a deep understanding of the financial factory and the motives behind the slick presentations and forecasts.
Russell Holcombe shows readers how to redefine their relationship with money in a way that takes them out of the rat race and helps them achieve true security and peace of mind. In this book, readers will learn how to
• See through the complicated, self-serving products of the financial factory
• Spot red flags as they meet with their financial advisor
• Embrace the reality that risk is everywhere
• Develop the confidence to focus on what matters
• Reach their “Point of Independence,” the financial position to live the life they want without worry—forever.
With these tools, investors will effortlessly sidestep the pitfalls of financial planning and attain the life of their dreams.